DNA Fusion Ver. 8.3.2.X
INITIAL RELEASE DATE: October, 2022
Download the Latest Version at: DNA Fusion v 8.3.2 Complete Download
Latest Release Date: October 03, 2023
Mercury Firmware: 1.30.7.0677 (LP4502, LP1502, LP1501, LP2500)
Please note that SQL 2019 is not compatible with Windows Server 2012r2. MS SQL Server 2022 no longer supports SQL Native Client.
- Updated BCGSoft to Version 33.4
- Added Cardholder Tree Search Option
- Added Engage RC Integration
- Added OAuth2 Authentication to OOSMTPMailer
- Added OAuth2 Authentication to DNAFusion email
- Added support for Flex v2 to set Mercury hardware elements "Dirty"
- Extended the Isonas Door Held time to 999 seconds
- Made the driver client count configurable and improve handling of connections beyond limit
- When sending events and status to FlexV2, replaced references to Engage hardware with the database unique key and not the Engage Device reference
- Added ability to view the server Cameras tree to Milestone server integrations
- Added Group By Create Date
- Added Engage IP to Filter
- Added Compatibility to Windows 11 and Server 2022
- Added support for Isonas Extended Firmware - Including 2-Factor authentication, Activation/De-Activation dates, etc.
- Added an option to the Batch Printer to allow user to skip any badges that have no photo
- Added option to update all members of a Personnel Group with its Access Level(s) and Access Level Group(s)
- Added ability to "Promote" MP02 controller to 1501, 1502, etc.
- Added the ability to remove DSR Callback endpoints in the DSR Utility
- Updated the pcProxAPI integration file to 7.5.1
- Added Turnstile (RCGIF) support to the Kone Integration
- Added the ability to change the MSMQ receive buffer size for the Axis Integration and Improve logging around MSMQ Error messages
The Default Buffer size if 256K - Use the DNASet utility to change buffer size, then restart Driver: Example to 512K: DNASet.exe -n="MSMQ Buffersize" -nv=524288
- Updated DNA to the latest version of the BCG Library (33.20)
- Updated internal Honeywell references from the older PW5K* and PRO22* subcontrollers to the newer PW6k* and PRO32*
- Added Progress Bar when Access Levels are removed from members via their personnel group property
- Changed the default handling of for SMTP mail messages so a bad email address will not stop the email from going out
- Added option to include the Employee ID or Employee # number fields on the Daily Card Usage Report when using the 'Cards per User' option.
- Fixed issue where Crystal Report displayed a “Value Range error” when running the Daily Card Usage report.
- Fixed issue where the Daily Card Usage report was breaking when user has SSN.
- Fixed issue where the Cardholder - Groups report showed cardholders belonging to groups other than selected.
- Fixed issue in the Alarm History report where the lack of space before AM/PM in Time was causing issues when imported to Excel.
- Fixed issue where the Group By Personnel Sorting in Tenants was not working.
- Fixed issue where an erroneous cardholder User Deleted Company Audit Trail report was created when company was removed via a different cardholder.
- Fixed issue where Elevators were sometimes displayed as Doors in the Event Manager.
- Increased column AuditDataAfter and RestoreAuditData in Audits table length to 1024 to avoid loss of data in Audit Trail report.
- Fixed wrong Card Type value when Operator Profile Field is set to Read-Only.
- Fixed D-Controller promotion to LP4502.
- Fixed non execution of Host Based Macro SQL when Hardware Description contains an apostrophe.
- Increase column length of Param1, of Audits and RestoreAuditData tables to 4000 to avoid loss of data in Audit Trail report.
- Fixed issue when using the OmniKey Enrollment Reader that could result in an incorrect message about bit lengths not matching.
- Fixed issue where only Default Photos are exported using DNAPhotoExporter.
- Replaced Stentofon name with Zenitel.
- Otis: Fixed issue where Description of Available Floors was incorrect in the Events Manager.
- Mitsubishi Integration: Fixed a Card Reader ID UI issue.
- Otis: Added option to give user the ability to sync the Floor Group UI with the Floor Offset.
- Otis: Fixed issue where Floor Selector description was Incorrect in the Events Manager.
- Fixed issue where the Events Report errored out when there were no Operator Tenants.
- Added option to promote Honeywell PW6K1IC to EP2500.
- Fixed issue where DMP Online/Offline state in DNAFusion did not reflect state of DMP machine.
- Fixed issue where the Reader Description in the Reader Properties was not saved.
- Fixed issue where the card tooltip did not display the correct Cardholder Type.
- Fixed issue where empty Global Access Levels were assigned via drag and drop despite profile not enabled to assign access levels.
- Fixed issue where "Out" Door HBM was reset to "None" when "In" door updated.
- Fixed issue where Crystal Report threw a “Value Range error” when running Daily Card Usage report.
- Fixed issue where “Repeat Pulse” did not become Infinite when set to 255 in Direct Control dialog.
- Fixed issue in Time Schedule dialog where One time schedule date did not save correctly.
- Fixed issue in the Events Manager where it displayed an Engage Icon for a Mercury "Became Inactive" TS Event.
- Fixed the http vs https issue that was affecting the license download.
- Fixed issue where the Non-Use Report displayed users that badged within the time frame but on a different SSP than selected.
- Fixed issue where the Ignore Duplicate Photos was not working when existing photo were re-added.
- Fixed issue where Isonas Door Subgroup did not reflect correct Lockdown status.
- Redistributed Isonas download commands to new queue to reduce delays on critical commands.
- Fixed issue where Drag & Drop to Door Subgroups was not working.
- Added logic to allow certain aspects of Event processing in the DNA Driver to be optional and create better exception handling.
- Fixed issue where OSDP reader online status was not correctly reflected in the DNAHardwareStatus table.
- Fixed issue where the Out Door OSDP reader status was incorrect.
- Fixed issue where Mercury Transactions for hardware with foreign symbols could cause driver crashes.
- Fixed issue where DNA Driver crashes on Download ALL when Time Schedule Numbers are negative.
- Added option to Allow the removal of empty Global Access Levels when Operator has rights.
- Fixed issue where Location of last used hardware in Cardholder record was missing for Engage and Isonas.
- Fixed error where Certain code pages could result in license data being unable to be decrypted and the system in an invalid state
- Fixed error where Events History Report Does not Show Previous User Cards
- Fixed issue where Cardholder Activation/Deactivation times could be downloaded incorrectly in some cases when running Mercury controllers in IP Client mode.
- Fixed event log error where Armed MPG Direct Command: Operation saves as Disarm for both Arm and Disarm
- Fixed an issue with feature to allow filtering alarms by priority so that the RTN events are properly filtered as well
- Fixed issue where closing DNA Fusion with pending cardholder/personnel changes does not prompt to save and automatically saves any changes
- Fixed error where if cardholder record had an APB location of -1 (from earlier versions) and a cardholder record is opened user will be prompted to save changes even if they've made no changes
- Fixed issue where Legacy Access Level Conveter can abort the process in some cases where the database has orphaned records
- Fixed issue where adding a new Controller did not update the Trigger/Macro browser window - (resulting in having to restart DNA Fusion)
- Fixed right-clicking on an ASSA Authorization from the Hardware tree always showing the "Properties" menu item greyed out.
- Fixed Held states on graphics maps that were not reporting correctly
- Fixed Channel Dialog for Mercury IP Client incorrectly truncating the label for "Listening Port:"
- Added OSDP shared reader to MR50 SIO
- Added Audit when user deletes Company
- Fixed Alarm History Report which caused wrong info in Alarm Description and Alarm Status to be displayed
- Fixed screen scaling that could cause the logon screen to render improperly
- Fixed the Readers properties dialog did not render properly in some screen scaling scenarios
- Updated Mercury Firmware to latest version 1.30.7.0677
- Added Feenics OEM Code.
- Updated Mercury Firmware to latest version 1.30.4.0671
- Updated the Mercury Series 3 SIO boards to version 3.22.4
- Fixed issue where Database Script incorrectly created the [TKE.KioskFloors] table.
- Existing BCG 33.2 library did not have PDB file for release mode. - Rebuilt and updated .lib and files used in generating symbol database for Bugsplat
- Import does not handle CSV files using no header when there are Null values in the 1st row
- Modify Active Directory so it can use specific user/password to authenticate with AD
ISONAS Driver (184.108.40.206)
- Corrected issue with large cardholder populations where processing activations and deactivations can timeout or generate SQL errors.
- Added ability for current revisions to treat 64-bit smart card reads (where the number has values in the high order 8 bits) in a way similar to versions prior to 12/2021.
- Corrected issue where changing a Door's DPOS polarity was not implemented correctly without restarting the driver.
- Redistributed download commands to new MSMQ to improve control command response.
- Improved door status update times when Locking down (or removing) during heavy downloads.
- Added support for Isonas Extended Firmware - Including 2-Factor authentication, Activation/De-Activation dates, etc. (also known as Isonas Enhanced Mode)
TKE Driver (220.127.116.11)
- Improved the exception handling around initial database activity
- Turned off Entity Framework automatic database initialization code
Engage Driver (18.104.22.168)
- RC Lock Integration
- Replaced the uniqueKey property in status messages with the UniqueKey database field used by FlexV2.